Stairs

STAIRS

week 3
March 17,2017

Still struggling on it... I changed the whole design of the above section, because the previous one it's out of control, I didn't develop the sections, therefore, it's hard to define where to place the staircase.
Till now I have try two set of stairs, I will try to do another two for this week.




For the underground part, I still trying to come out with an entry for the cars as my client is Magnus walker. 

Does anyone have a better idea?
Please comment below!
Thank you!

Comments

  1. You're heading in the right direction. Your new model still has a resemblance to the old one, it's just been developed. Feel free to develop your ideas as far as your creativity will take you. Chris.

    PS: Draw in your ground plane. It will be easier to establish a dialogue with the datum if you have it in your model!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment