SUPER MATERIALS





ARCH 1101

March 30,2017


here is a video of my client Issey Miyake's fashion show.

This video links to my Material choice and the scheme.

                                                        http://youtu.be/1NSL6YoNRal
Iseey Miyake himself is a texture lover as well, there are lots of works that could be inspired from.
This show embodied some design elements, not only the clothes, but also the interior design,
such as abstract, geometric, blocky but has dynamic in it, and there is much more movement beneath the surface as the models walk through confidently.
And there are fine details in the clothes texture as well.


these are the texture that I have applied on models

fine
pixelate (for this texture, I changed the opacity)
artificial























Comments

  1. Hi Jess. Just upload the one 3D model. I want to see how the above, below and between interact with one another.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment