my works


my creative works


 This is a project that I done in UNSW FD Design, I got HD for this.
This project aims to use conventional materials (which you can get from Bunnings warehouse) to create a pencil holder.
I chose picture hooks out from many materials, and formed a solid and creative twisting shape.
The nails were glued on both bottom and top level, the bottom part is to lift the pencils up while the top part is to secure the direction of the pencils as well as acting the role of "column'' for this holder.
sketches of George St


A piece of Architecture I like

Green School is designed by John and Cynthia Hardy. It is located in Bali and is bisected by the Ayung River. Bali’s terrain ranges from volcanoes and jungles to reefs, rivers and the ocean, making the school an amazing ecological classroom. The main material of this building is Bamboo, which is a sustainable material. The campus is powered by a number of alternative energy sources, including a bamboo sawdust hot water and cooking system, a hydro-powered vortex generator and solar panels. The campus includes classrooms, gym, assembly space, faculty housing, offices, cafes, and bathrooms.
The bamboo was used in innovative and experimental ways that demonstrate its architectural possibilities. The bamboo itself can be quite flexible and durable, it can be bend to create many shapes. This school results in a strong educational mandate which seeks to encourage and inspire students to be more engage and curious about sustainable design in this holistic green community.


An original photograph of something beautiful
I rather call this piece "beautiful tragic"😍
A piece took at Sydney


Comments

  1. Glad to see you like the Green School Xi. I actually met John Hardy and his daughter Elora Hardy who now runs the company Ibuku 2 weeks ago. I did a construction course in building with Bamboo. Let me know if you have any questions about it. You may want to look up Ibuku's instagram profile, they are doing some amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! that's amazing! I really appreciate their use of natural materials, thanks for telling me know about it!

      Delete
    2. Is there any material that is similar to bamboo? Which is tough but flexible and more important, cheap.

      Delete
  2. Hey guys, I've just put together four new blog posts on my blog. Please have a read of all four asap. Cheers, Chris.

    http://arch1101-2017cf.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment